Monday 5 October 2015

Birthday Wishes for Friends

Having a good friend is wonderful. Very few people are luck enough to have good friend. Wish your friend on his birthday in special way. Here are very special birthday wishes for friends

  • I can always count on my best friend for a shoulder to lean on, so for your birthday, let’s get some drinks and celebrate. In return, I will be your shoulder to lean on at the end of the night.
  • Happy Birthday to the friend who has been there through it all. I don’t know where I would be without you. This is your special day, so let’s make it memorable!
  • Cake, candles, greeting cards, gifts, and all the trappings of the birthday tradition, don’t come close to what I wish for you on your special day.
  • Happy birthday to my best friend: the one who laughs at my jokes and cries with me during my heartaches. I love you, and will always be here for you.
  • Trouble is coming to the city, because it’s your birthday and we are going to celebrate a night on the town like there’s no tomorrow! Have a happy and fun-filled birthday, buddy!
  • Best friends are supposed to share everything with each other, so I am celebrating and sharing your birthday with you like it’s my own. I celebrate the beautiful friendship we share! Happy Birthday, buddy!



  • 1 comment: